Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full Screen Icon
Now that I have seen the buttons, it is perfect the way it is. I had just made the mistake to turn off the on-screen button option, before I start messing with the app, so I never saw the buttons and got frustrated thinking that it didn't have that option, I searched here for a solution and I saw a much older post, about the lack of a fullscreen button and the solution being the tablet mode, that's why I asked for it. One solution that I can think off, if that helps, is under the "on-screen buttons" on/off option in the menu, to clarify with small letters what those are, for example fullscreen toggle, go to page etc. so no newcomer messes it up again, like me.

One more suggestion I would like to do and I will be out of your hair, because I feel I overstayed my welcome, is to give us the option to select what background color we want on the Comics Library menu or better yet, create a fixed Dark Theme with your aesthetic. While I am reading the comic with the black upper and bottom menus, it seems kind of odd to suddenly see white background when I enter the Comics Library. And I know I am pushing it too far but maybe change the "File Browser" and "Pick Browser" buttons to something different from each other and less generic. I hope I did not offend. Great great app, I've being using "CDisplayEx" for far too many decades. It was time to change. Thank you for your time.

Messages In This Thread
Full Screen Icon - Alexandros - 01-15-2021, 07:06 PM
RE: Full Screen Icon - Alexandros2 - 01-16-2021, 07:25 AM
RE: Full Screen Icon - Ninja_Gah - 01-16-2021, 08:16 AM
RE: Full Screen Icon - Alexandros2 - 01-16-2021, 10:58 AM
RE: Full Screen Icon - Ninja_Gah - 01-18-2021, 03:08 AM