Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Next/Prev book option
Hi,
First of all thanks for all the effort you're making on this app, that's a unique snowflake, for real!
I would like then to suggest some additions to this app, the next/prev buttons are good but:
- it would be preferable if they switch places when the reading mode is switched too (right to left reading)
- Instead of clicking on the buttons after each chapter ending for next chapter, why not do a longer swipe to open the next file? it would make the reading experience great as you dont have to move your hand that much (im here talking about tablet users as i am, using the app in portrait mode)

thanks again for this app, hope these suggestions appear in the next updates. Smile

EDIT: Just saw the chapter navigation below (the bottom left button), if you could make that switch too as the reading mode.
Add Thank You Reply
We'll do it. It'll be in one of the later releases though as as our priority right now is getting the new canvas out.

I'll add a sticky soon on our feature backlog and I'll make sure to put your requests there.

Thanks for the support!
No problem, thank you for taking this suggestion in consideration. I'll be checking up for any updates Wink
We've changed the button positions based on reading direction in 1.2.0.0. We'll add the swiping feature sometime in the future!