Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reader very blue
I just opened up the program to read a comic and noticed that for some reason once I open a file in the reader it is incredibly blue. I thought that perhaps the file had been corrupted somehow so I checked a few other comics and they were all blue. Thinking that maybe something had gone wrong when I transferred the files from my C drive to my D drive I opened on in Xodo to see if they were still blue. In Xodo the colors were normal, attaching pictures for reference. First is in Comics++ the second is Xodo. https://imgur.com/a/1K9jp
Add Thank You Reply
Can you pm a link to where I can download archive/file you are trying to read? Other people have also reported this and I've waiting for someone to give me sample. Thanks!

edit 12/02/2017: I just pushed a new build please check in a few days which may fix the discoloration issue. If not I would still need a file sample.
(12-02-2017, 02:49 AM)Ninja_Gah Wrote:  edit 12/02/2017: I just pushed a new build please check in a few days which may fix the discoloration issue. If not I would still need a file sample.

I'll check the update and get back with you, if I still have any issues I will go ahead and send over the relevant data.
(12-04-2017, 06:10 AM)BarnyTrubble Wrote:  
(12-02-2017, 02:49 AM)Ninja_Gah Wrote:  edit 12/02/2017: I just pushed a new build please check in a few days which may fix the discoloration issue. If not I would still need a file sample.

I'll check the update and get back with you, if I still have any issues I will go ahead and send over the relevant data.

New version is displaying colors correctly once again, thanks for your work and whatever you did seems to have solved the problem.