Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feature Request
Thumbs Up 
Feature Request
Please add this features in to the Comics++, it would be more amazing

1. Zoom lock (fixed zoom, like keep a fixed sized zoom for the every image while reading, similar to the existing actual size option)
2. Fill image screen width/ length, fit the screen option (OK, Already available in settings, totally my fault )
3. Open with shell integration for zip & rar (for some reason it can't be added as Default Programs in windows, please check)
4. Folder thumbnail to view what is inside a folder (the DIR is great feature, but i was talking about a folder containing cbz/cbr/zip/rar file)
5. read comics from next folder after the last one (thanks for considering this)
6. File browser improvements (search, filter, read status, and list mode) (it is known to be added in the next version)
7. webp support
8. double click zoom for touch & easy zoom using mouse for pc
Add Thank You Reply
hi farhan

1. Can you explain what is zoom lock?
2. Already available in settings
3. The app is associated with cbr/cbz, but you need to give it permission via Default Programs (if you want zip/rar you need to do that yourself)
4. We only thumbnail the folder you on currently on, it's labeled DIR
5. We'll consider this.
(09-20-2016, 09:35 AM)Ninja_Gah Wrote:  hi farhan

1. Can you explain what is zoom lock?
2. Already available in settings
3. The app is associated with cbr/cbz, but you need to give it permission via Default Programs (if you want zip/rar you need to do that yourself)
4. We only thumbnail the folder you on currently on, it's labeled DIR
5. We'll consider this.

Feature Request
Please add this features in to the Comics++, it would be more amazing

1. Zoom lock (fixed zoom, like keep a fixed sized zoom for the every image while reading, similar to the existing actual size option)
2. Fill image screen width/ length, fit the screen option (OK, Already available in settings, totally my fault )
3. Open with shell integration for zip & rar (for some reason it can't be added as Default Programs in windows, please check)
4. Folder thumbnail to view what is inside a folder (the DIR is great feature, but i was talking about a folder containing cbz/cbr/zip/rar file)
5. read comics from next folder after the last one (thanks for considering this)
6. File browser improvements (search, filter, read status, and list mode) (it is known to be added in the next version)
7. webp support
8. double click zoom for touch & easy zoom using mouse for pc
4. This would require big change to how file browser works. We separate the directory and file listing on purpose. This feature essentially eliminates directory list completely and combines with the file listing. So I don't know we'll have to see how the new feature implementation goes first
7. We'll most likely add this but don't expect it in the near future
8. We'll do double tap to zoom, and double tap to reset