Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ver. 1.1.0.0 does not respond keyboard page-down/up **** fixed as of 1.1.1.0
1. The soft does not respond keyboard page down/up sometimes.
STEPS:
Open a file -> works well;
Left click on the center of the page -> top menu shows;
Left click on the center of the page -> top menu hides;
Press page down/up -> NO RESPONSE;
Right click on the center, twice -> all menu shows and hides;
Press page down/up -> responds.

Also the response to keyboard left/right is really weird and sometimes anonying. Please add some response code or just disable them.

2. Another tiny issue is that the page number in a bookmark is different from the actual page it jumps to.
However the thumbnail is correct.

This is the best Metro soft for image series reading I have ever seen. Thanks very much!
Add Thank You Reply
(09-09-2015, 07:32 AM)kivist Wrote:  1. The soft does not respond keyboard page down/up sometimes.
STEPS:
Open a file -> works well;
Left click on the center of the page -> top menu shows;
Left click on the center of the page -> top menu hides;
Press page down/up -> NO RESPONSE;
Right click on the center, twice -> all menu shows and hides;
Press page down/up -> responds.

Also the response to keyboard left/right is really weird and sometimes anonying. Please add some response code or just disable them.

2. Another tiny issue is that the page number in a bookmark is different from the actual page it jumps to.
However the thumbnail is correct.

This is the best Metro soft for image series reading I have ever seen. Thanks very much!

Thanks for reporting! I think I know why we gave the window focus to the file browser which is just hidden, so the keys are being registered into that window instead of the main canvas and thats why the key wasn't responding. It was one of those issues that came up with the Windows 10 port. This is easy to fix. The arrow keys however is an strange one its skipping 2 pages at a time and the left arrow doesnt work. I will look into it.

The page numbering is also easy to fix. Can't believe we never caught the 0 zero index list!

Thanks for the support we'll push a fix soon!
(09-09-2015, 11:45 AM)Ninja_Gah Wrote:  Thanks for reporting! I think I know why we gave the window focus to the file browser which is just hidden, so the keys are being registered into that window instead of the main canvas and thats why the key wasn't responding. It was one of those issues that came up with the Windows 10 port. This is easy to fix. The arrow keys however is an strange one its skipping 2 pages at a time and the left arrow doesnt work. I will look into it.

The page numbering is also easy to fix. Can't believe we never caught the 0 zero index list!

Thanks for the support we'll push a fix soon!

I've noticed that you have fixed an unpredictable bookmarking problem in this version.
Thanks for the excellent work and looking forward to the new fix.

Another tiny problem:
After using keyboard pagedown/up, the page turn into sth. like the attached pic.
Note the line of dashes around the content.
I guess it is some kind of focus indicator.

However I didn't even notice them for the most time so...
yes thats the indicator for the focus i was talking about it'll be removed since it messes with the immersion experience

what unpredictable bookmark problem were you referring to? we didnt touch the bookmark manager in the last release
(09-10-2015, 12:15 PM)Ninja_Gah Wrote:  yes thats the indicator for the focus i was talking about it'll be removed since it messes with the immersion experience

what unpredictable bookmark problem were you referring to? we didnt touch the bookmark manager in the last release

For example, when I bookmark page 34, I see page 32 is bookmarked instead of page 34.
Then when I try to jump to this bookmark named page 32, I find myself at page 33.

At some other pages, when I bookmark, eg, 45, I see page 44 bookmarked, whose thumbnail correctly refers to page 45, which acts as designed (knowing the page number starting from 0 issue).

I couldn't find a pattern so it did annoy me a lot.

However I have never encountered the first issue since upgraded.

If you are interested in debugging the previous version, I can provide my pic series file. Leave me an email add. if so.